Saturday, August 05, 2006

Bands-In-concert

Haha yes Pei Qin. And I decided to do a blogskin on an ELEPHANT. (:
Huimin, haha. (:
Uh, adriel a.k.a GHL. Well, but I still feel damn bad. You know like... ):
Amos. Haha yes, no more potato! But this elephant cuter what, right? Lol
6

All right, so we went for Bands-in-concert last night.
And guess what, all my ex-band conductors/directors were present!
Mr James Hong, Mr Jeremy Lim & Mr Eric Chong.
How cool's that? J
Like aww, I miss them soooooooo much lah!
Mr Chong was the chairman of the event if I'm not wrong.

Okay, back to the concert.
When we reached, the whole programme has already started and the band was playing. On stage was Guangyayng sec.
And if the gays were present last night, they would have gone, Y~M~C~A

While watching the performance, we happened to bump into Ron.
And kcpps band was the next one to perform.
Dan's sooooooooo adorable!

And Mr Ong, kcpps band's conductor, seemed to regconise Pei Qin & I. (:
He's so cooooooool. He said something that was ____.
I respect him.
Haha./ Talked to him and all........
He thought KCB was performing and he was so looking forward to our performance. ):
So touched.
But, too band we didn't perform.
We weren't even informed about this thang. And the school Guzheng ensemble took over us. I mean like, what the heck? It's a band competiton!?
And they're competing for the most entertaining band yeah.
How embarrassing.

Okay, back to the concert again.
The rest of the bands performed, entertained and all.
And it was time for Bukit View primary band to perform.
It's Chong & Mr Lim's band. (:
They played, SOCK HOP TONIGHT.
Arggggggggggggggggggh.
Kcb, memories?
When we heard the emcee reading out the title of the piece, we were so darn certain that the band's Chong's band.
I mean, KCB y'all should know!
Haha
Chong=Sock hop tonight
Okay crap.

Their performance was indeed entertaining.
They had this student conductor conducting the band.
Damn adorableeeeeeeeeeee! He's just 7 years old.
His change of tempo was awesome!

St Margarets was next and blah blah blah...
After the whole performance, they had stage activities and all, before the results were out.
Now guess who's the champion.
Uh yesssss, Bukit View Primary was the champion!!!
The most entertaining band. (:

Caught up with Mr Lim & Mr Hong after everything has ended.
(Mr chong was busy doing his stuff)
They still do remember us!
Man, I miss them so much!
"Your hair looks messier" -Comments from both of them. Lol
And both of them were also looking forward to KCB's performance last night! ):
Then Mr Lim was like, "This is the competition for the most entertaining band, not most entertaining ensemble, why send the Chinese Orchestra(guzheng)?"
Haha, hilarious ain't?
Updated him on the recent National Competition and all.

9

Us]: Mr Lim, we still remember your long longggg name!
[Lim: (Smile)
Us]:Hippopotamus Jeremy Lim Bei!!!
[Lim & Us: (Laugh)

[Lim: Did y'all do changes to your band room? Mr Sim should know how/what to do. The sound in the band room is very awful. (damage to ears)
Us]: Yeah. But nope, we didn't do any changes to the band room but we're still making use of the auditorium at times.
[Lim: Oh okay, then should be alright.

[Lim:Y'all buy new instruments already?
Us]: Uhm, nope. ):

Gosh.


Promised to keep in touch, and he assured us that he will turn up for KCB's concert next year. (':
I'm so so sooooooooooo touched!
Misses. YYY




Not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment