Monday, July 31, 2006

543244654

Haha alright. Thank you Pei Qin.
``ii lurbbes yeww too worxzxzxxz!! manyy maniee lurbes. <333
Nah nah, the contrabass clar won't fly cause I'm not R---. Only she can make it fly. (;
Haha. Oh Julia my skin is nice? Oh thank you thank you. You want some, I'll tear some off for you. Lol, okay gross.
Esther, lol thanks. You want some too? Haha!
Okay Adriel. Mighty lion, -.-! I mean the skin is very ugly, so don't suit me! HAHA...
Oh Del, hello! Yeah contrabass clar is so huge. :/
Uhm amos, Whoa woah! Haha. Hello!
Amy!!! >:@ ahhah although I pluck my teeth but I'm still not crazy! Lol. And Eeyore is still much much more adorable than Tigger! Don't talk to IT! Haha...

All right so now. It's almost dinner time.
Mother tongue & POA paper tomorrow.
All the best!

And so Saturday's group study turned out very fine.
We studied a lot, a lot on HAIR.
So much for studying Chemistry.
Stupid 'Johnny DEEP'.
Ahhahahaha.

Okay now, poop.

(bye)

No comments:

Post a Comment