Sunday, June 25, 2006

School reopens in less than 24 hours' time.
Wtfffffffffffffffffffff
I hate school man.
I mean who likes school? -.-
I didn't even touch any of my holiday assignments.

But I'm quite looking forward to the band practices, POP, Seventh Night of July (since Kcb is performing too) as well as the July national Competition.

Omg what the hell?
I was checking out my emails when I suddenly saw a mesage from freindster on Sharsidharan updating his blog or whatever.
Okay, this is not the whole point.
The thing is, there's this DAVID BECKHAM (waving) picture.
>:/
Scared the hell out of me I thought wtf is that how come got BECKHAM.

Nah-nah-nah-nah.
ENGLAND vs ECUADOR.
I can't wait! :D

Anyway I went to Malaysia yesterday, in the morning.
Didn't really do anything there except some shoppings.
Got myself a pretty pair of pumps!
Shopped till evening. Blah blah...

Returned back home, just in time to catch Till love do us part.
And Germany against Sweden's match.
Eeeeeyer player twenty one didn't play. )':


I SWEAR is a very romantic song.
For best results, hear in at night.
It'll make you tear. HAHA!

See you friends, in school tomorrow!
(bye)

No comments:

Post a Comment