Last paper today! So yay yay yay!
Went for the Social Studies fieldtrip on Civil Defence after the paper.
Spoiler, right? Lol.
We were so super reluctant to go at first.
Pei Qin, Amy, Pie, & I.
But phew we went... Cause it was fun!!!
I learnt something. HAHA
Haha & that man, gross! Lol.
First destination for the fieldtrip was the Civil Defence Heritage Gallery.
Damn hilarious. Fireman.
And the fake dog. And the machine with the water to wash off the chemicals. And the siren. And the ambulance with the blue faced man. And the dead's arm. AND the damn funny fake lift. 'the building is on fire' or whatever. Lol.
Proceeded on to Labrador Park after that HAHA.
That fella talked about the two guns.
I tell you! There were hell a lot of mosquitoes. BAHAHAHA.
Last destination was the the museum place.
Omg the Sound Of Battle thing was so scary.
The three of us kept screaming.
There's the Death before dishonour thing also.
HAHAHAHAH.
Very fun. (:
Then that fella had to leave us at Harbourfront on our way back.
Blah blah blah.
Had lunch. Walked around J8.
Played with the person at Best. Lol dumb dumb.
Talked at McDonald's.
Amy & I took hell a lot of photos HAHA.
They're all in Pie's N80 -.-
Damn funny.
Ok (bye)
miss ME.
:D
Thursday, May 11, 2006
Posted by
Kirsten
at
21:18:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment