Hello.
It's been three weeks past Esplanade performance. hahah
Yesterday was crappppp.
hahah. Sleeeeeep & more sleep! (:
Had lunch in the morning blah blah blah.
Sent Ng Shi Hui to the library.
Then .......................................
Blah blah blah.
NOW, it seems like as if I don't own a phone at all!
My bill has exceeded & I have to refrain myself from texting & blah.
I can't do a single shit with the phone except playing stupid I-stare-at-you-you-stare-at-me-game with the phone. aargh... CRAPPPP!
Hmmm, so Saint Hilda's Wind Orchestra received new instruments again?
kk Mum's coming home tonight. (:
I swear, by the moon & the stars in the sky, I'll be there.
& I swear, like the shadow that's by your side, I'll be there.
For better or worse, till death do us part,
I'll love you with every beat of my heart. I swear!
(bye)
Sunday, April 16, 2006
Posted by
Kirsten
at
16:00:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment