Tuesday, March 28, 2006

It's 2 days past Esplanade Performance. :(

Awwwwwwww... How how how sad. :( :( :(


I'm missing Copacabana already!
I'm missing Foxtrot already!
I'm missing Accidentally In Love already!
I'm missing Blue Ridge Saga already!
I'm missing Hoe down already!
I'm missing KCB already!
I'm missing Mr Sim already!
I'm missing the Esplanade already
(Concert Hall, Stage, Backstage, Loading Bay whatsoever)
I miss backstage a lot!
I am missing the whole production already!

I miss all the combined rehearsals. (In school or at the Esplanade)
I miss all the fun we had.
All the laughter, sorrows, this & that...
I miss all the band practices. & I can still remember that SOS practice we called for during the March Holiday, it was worthwhile!

26 MARCH IS SO FULL OF MEMORIES! [:
DEFINITELY A GREAT NIGHT TO REMEMBER FOR A LIFETIME.


Ah! & one more thing.
It's such a pity, I didn't take any photos with MR ANDY SIM on Sunday!!!!!
:((((((((((
HOW SAD LAR!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Sim was so so so suave!!!! OMG.
He looked so darn cool man. :( ahhahahah.



I MISS BAND PRACTICE. I MISS MISS MISS BAND.
We have a whole week break from band practice.
& that sucks a lot.
But since Mr Sim has to prepare for Impressions 8 with the Hildan banders, it's understand-able. [: HAHAH...
Anyway, I'm going for the concert! It's this Friday. :DDD
I can't wait. Cause there's Bridgewater Breeze!!!!!! HEHE.



Blah... Okay.
GHL is leaving! How great!
Hopefully she mean what she said this time.



I LOVE MY BAND, KCB, A LOT A LOT!
I'M LOVING MY BAND MORE & MORE & MORE & MORE!!!!
MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!
KCB, MY LOVE. [:

No comments:

Post a Comment