Yebo! I'm lollipop-ing now. Damn nice! [:
I love this lollipop.
Rachael went back to London already.
Aww...
She's so cute lah. She actually cried.
Aargh there's E Math test tomorrow. =/ TSK.
I don't even know a single shit man.
POA test on Wednesday.
Physics test on Thursday.
SUCKY LAH.
ghl was supposed to be away today. But she still came to school later on.
Like, what the heck? So we had two periods of that frigging POA today.
I don't know what's up with her today, she praised the class. =/
Had practice today. Mr Sim's sick, he didn't come.
So we did sectionals. Did sectionlas in the early morning and in the afternoon.
hoe down
Yay! They are going to like elaborate and tell us more about the Esplanade performance tomorrow! :DDDDDD Teehee. Like, finally, huh? I am very very excited. [: Don't miss it!
Allegro
Monday, February 20, 2006
Posted by
Kirsten
at
20:35:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment