Sunday, February 05, 2006

AWESOME! [:

YEBO!
I just woke up from my nap. [:
Was very very uber super duper tired.


Yesterday was so darn darn darn fun! :D hehhehheheh.
Went to Mr Sim's house. & Played like shit!
haha...
YUMI the bitch! <3<3<3>gawd!
Watched for awhile, and they started gambling. ahah.
& I went to play with Yumi! :D
Damn cute.
She loves the red ball a lot!
teehee. How me? lol.
Played and played and played and played...

Then, Mr Sim showed us what Yumi always does whenever she gets scolded.
She'll hide behind the washing machine.
So, he scolded her for urinating blah blah blah. ahah.
But it's true, she did! -she didn't get scolded for no reason.
True enough, she hid behind the washing machine.
Damn damn damn adorable!!!!!!!!!!! *]

Aargh, I didn't want to leave! :(
Cuz I still want to play with her!
Mr Sim and Yumi both look so cute when they are playing.
haha...
Oh and Mr Sim's 'solo' is oh, awesome! yeah.

All right, so we left.
Headed to ps with the group.
Met up with Lester Tengyew and Aaron.
Pffft the queue was so long! and bam, there goes our movie. =.=
YAMAHA! :D

Then, we took a train to Bugis. We wanted to watch the Chingay but, think of the crowd! :@
Had dinner at V8 CAFE. Blah blah blah...
AND. we did some dumb videos. Damn funny. haha...
brent and i are high class people. haha
skip, brent skip! I skipped a lot with Brent. lol


BAND PRACTICE TOMORROW MORNING! :D
YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!


<3YUMI.

No comments:

Post a Comment