Hey Love! :D
I am back.
Didn't get to use the computer at all.
School end so frigging late everyday!
Hectic.
@#!?*&98&%$&^$
Anyway, changed of timetable...
I'm dismissed at 5.25pm every Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays?
What the heck?!!!
And that means, I can't effing attend practice on Mondays luh! >:@
It's so suck-y okay!
&&& NOT only I can't attend practice on Mondays.
The other Band-ers in the class too!
Not forgetting the other Sec Threes band members.
This S.H.I.T is Bananas. B.A.N.A.N.A.S
Living Hell for Secondary Threes '06.
Homeroom is all right now.
EXCEPT for that frigging timetable shit.!
Pffffffffft.
AARGH.
Okay, had one period of C&T yesterday. ART.
The last lesson of the day.
All of us were so restless luh. (See what I mean?)
How can we possibly concentrate & pay attention to the teacher during lesson when we are so uber sleepy & tired? -TIMETABLE! >:@
UHHHHH...
Miss Quek made us do an exercise.
Some, line drawing thing.
FUN luh.
hahahaha.
Went to look for Jia after I was dismissed.
She waited for me! For 1 hour or so.
How sweeeeeet of her! (x
hehe!
Walked around with her at the mall & blah.
We have hell loads to share!
Until, Alvin & Robin came, & interrupted our converstion!
HAHA.
We had to stop. (to be continued.)
Played with the two of them luh.
They are great entertainers. lol/
hahahahahahaha.
Daddy & Mummy will be picking me up later.
WHOA/ [:
I'm singing OH OH OH...I LOVE YOU & I NEED YOU.BABY I LOVE YOU. I DO, NEED YOU!and no matter what i do, all i think about is you.and even when i'm with my boo, you know i'm crazy over you!
LOVE.
Saturday, January 14, 2006
Posted by
Kirsten
at
12:21:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment