Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Wotcha! (:










Sunday, 18 December 2005
Went out for breakfast, or rather, lunch, in the morning.
Went Amk Hougang Tampines. =.=!



Channy went back.
Had much fun with her though! (:
We made a promise, we will go on a four-some date again.
ehehhehehehe.
And those shots shots shots shots.
LOL.

EVE.
Not forgetting Josie and our Darling Rachael!



Looked Kel up.
FUN FUN FUN.
She must've been on cloud nine man.
Ahahhaha.
Dined with her.
Then we went back to play.
HAHAHAHA.



Addicted to Famous Amos' cookies.
ehehhehehe.



Watched the scuba submergence thing.
Attempt by the adventurer.
Ehehehheh.
I am super duper addicted to it!
Really. Effing addicted to it.



And Sister kept bugging me to go.
WTF?
She don't know how to appreciated that!
BOO.






Monday, 19 December 2005
PS. Had Andersen's Strawberry Lite. Yummy!
Didn't go Yamaha. =/
TSK.




Watched the Scuba submergence thing again!
YAY!!!
Told you I was addicted huh? LOL.
Walau damn addicted. Damn.
That was one of my main aims to go there too, by the way. [:
He was taking a short nap when we arrived.
Whoa, his pose. Wooooo.



Went up.
Looked Kel up, again. LOL.
Just nice, She punched out when we arrived.
Hehehehheh.
Effing hilarious hilarious hilarious. (:
Super duper fun fun fun.
People must've thought I'm one lunatic.
ahahahhahaha.



Went back to the scuba sub. place again.
hehehehhe.
The diver's family came.
OH MAN OH MAN. (:
So I managed to see his family.
WOAH. YAY YAY! (:
He has got a fucking adorable son!
Trust me, really, very very very adorable!
Sweet luh.



I WANT TO GO THERE TO WATCH THAT SCUBA THING AGAIN!
I want to go there every single day man.
I can stand there and watch watch watch watch for hours. Or even, days. Really.
Bah! I'm going back there again, I am. =/
Gonna go back there again before I fly off to Bangkok and before the whole thing ends on Christmas Day.
AARGH.


Walau I cannot see the Adventurer-Diver come out on Christmas Day! >:@
FUCK LA. KNN.




You're a Nincompoop yeh.


No comments:

Post a Comment