Saturday, December 10, 2005

Oh gosh, I feel so sick!
So so sick.
Rahrrr.
My lower lip hurts!
Cause I bit the mouthpiece too hard when playing the Clarinet.
Now my throat hurts. Grrrr!


Attended practice yesterday.
YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!
Hahaha.
Some Hildan Band people came.
Sean.? Louis & Songren.?
Or something.
Keith didn't. Heh!

Merry Go Round.
3rd Clarinet Solo.
How cool's that.?
Hahaha.
No no but no,
all the 3rd Clarinets are playing. (:
Phew!


Went to Thomson with Jayne & Amy after practice.
Damn hilarious, please.? -HAHA.
I can't stop laughing.
James James James.
Ha, I wanna go St. Hilda's again to see who is he! LOL.

Sigh, the next practice will be like,
19 more days later? :'(

Luckily I brought baby Claire'netty back!
Hahahah ha.


I'm at AMK now. =.=!
Haha hahaha ha.
Going to meet Mummy & Brother later.
&&&& Aunties & Uncles, I guess.
And then we'll all go to Uncle's place, or something.?
Then to, town.?
Hehhehheh.
Aiyo, I dont know luh.
Haha.


Josie: Oops! That's a secret. Haha!
Till now, I still haven't the vaguest idea what my name is.
Haha, Kirsten? Kirstin? Kristen? Kristin?
Take care take care da jie! CHEERS. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment