Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Replies to tags :
Jayne- Ha ha! No, but I don't talk to him! LOL. I AM THE BEST! YOU ARE THE BEST!
Amy- Oh gosh! LOL. He! Yes, camp was super duper duper fun. Remember the bedtime dare & dare? Ha ha ha! WE ARE THE BEST!
Shijie- Hah! Yeah. I AM THE BEST! YOU ARE THE BEST! WE ARE THE BEST!

Back from camp. (:
I have so much to talk about the camp luh. LOL.
Camp was darn darn darn darn darn darn darn darn darn darn FUN!
Mr Sim's 'Confidence & Determination' game was damn great!
I AM THE BEST!
YOU ARE THE BEST!
WE ARE THE BEST!
Bedtime dare & dare was gross yet fun. (:
We didn't want to sleep at all.
Lots of stuff happened. NICE!
Break camp was saddening man.
We didn't want to leave! :'(
Boohoohoohoooo...

I LOVE MY BAND! :D

Went to the Singapore Zoological Gardens on Saturday. Ha ha! Yes. Had so much FUN! Yes.
Spent quite some time there. Brandy the STAR! :D
Went home first then to Cousin's 21st Birthday function. Late. Was so darn cool!
His friends tore his favourite underwear, smashed the cake in his face and blah. Ha!
Took pictures and stuff stuff stuff.

Met up with Kelly & Channy and blah.
Neos and more neos. (:

Attended practice today. Mr Sim's sick! ):
Since the camp I guess. Heh.
But he still came! (:
By the way, he broke his favourite baton during the camp. Sigh! :'(
Blah blah blah.
Won't be seeing Mr Sim for two weeks or so.
Will be seeing him on the 4th of December on his concert at the Esplanade then! (:
GET WELL SOON, MR SIM! :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment