Oh hi oh hi.
I fucking miss my clarinet man! :'(
I regretted not bringing it home.
I miss those scores.
I'll die if I don't see those scores & notes & whatever, seriously. LOL.
Two weeks is like, really looooong luh...
I'm so tired of waiting!
I want to call for practice NOW!
Like, NOW NOW NOW!!!
Hahahahahahahaha.
=.=!
wzbqw, last episode today. Boohoo!
I am sad. HE is sad. WE are sad.
Haha! So so sad.
I miss the Zoo. I want to go there again!
I want to go there with my loved ones! (:
Brandy.Brandy.Brandy.
YEAH.
500? or 600?
:'(
Oh, my crocs shoes! SIGH.
Went Bugis yesterday.
I bought the 4 5" Mokozi & BB!
=.=!
I had longed it for a friggin long time!
I finally got it! :D
- BIG smiles.
Viewed the video Celeste made for Nathanael.
Touching.
Get a life lar you!
tohres, Live life to the fullest! (: (: (:
I LOVE MY FAMILY.
I LOVE MY FRIENDS.
I LOVE KCB.
I LOVE EVERYONE.
(:
GAGAGAGAZZZZZZZZ!
Thursday, November 24, 2005
Posted by
Kirsten
at
14:14:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment