Lala.
Teachers' Day..
Yes! PROJECT SUPERSTAR tonight (;
JUNYANG! YEAH =D
Ha ha.
Okay, anw, had Teachers' Day celebration yesterday. It was =.=
Poppycork or something?
And Nalan that baabaaBLACKsheep caused himself shits. Okay, he's DUMB or what?? I can't wait to see what'll happen to him. He deserved all that. BLACKjack.
Went to have lunch after the whole crap ended. Was starving lar. Blahblahblah.
Sister will be back today. Ha (x
Sigh, still gotta return to school tomorrow =/
Blah.
I LOVE *APPLE PIE (;
Love&Misses.
MWACK.
LISTEN UP, M*THER F*CKER KOK WEI HONG, YOU'RE SUCH AN ASS. SON OF A B*TCH. RETARDED MURPHY. POTATO. SKUNK. SIMPLETON. WHATEVER WHATEVER.. A SHORT & OBESE P.I.G WHO GOT JECT BY HIS LOVER.. PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MIRROR BEFORE ASKING SOMEONE FOR STEAD WHATSOEVER.. YOU JOLLY WELL KNOW YOU AIN'T GONNA MAKE IT. DUMBASS. USELESS. JUST SHUT YOUR F*CK UP. BRAINLESS ARSE. YOU HAD BETTER BEHAVE YOURSELF. I DO KNOW YOU'RE DUMB. CANT HELP IT. BUT I DIDNT KNOW YOU'RE ACTUALLY DUMB TO THAT EXTEND. YOU'RE MAKING A BLOODY FOOL OUTTA YOURSELF I HOPE YOU ACTUALLY KNOWS. STUPID! YUCK.
Thursday, September 01, 2005
Posted by
Kirsten
at
12:39:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment